Free Shipping on in store pick up orders. Order your Boat Accessories to repair your boat marine supplies
Heritage Marine Customers,
We know these past few weeks have been difficult for everyone as we are concerned about the personal impact on our families and friends, and experience tremendous upheaval in our daily lives due to the spread of COVID-19.
While this is a global pandemic, the issue is local and concern levels vary depending on your community location and your personal circumstances. You have my commitment that Heritage Marine is doing everything possible to support and protect the health and safety of our customers, crew members and our local communities.
We are working closely with CDC, state and local health officials and strictly adhering to guidelines for health safety. We have taken multiple precautionary measures such as increasing store cleanings, and encouraging social distancing in store. We have also reduced hours in accordance with local and state guidelines.
Heritage Marine is essential in fulfilling the needs of First Responders, FEMA, Coast Guard and emergency personnel. To meet those needs and obligations, Heritage Marine will remain open on a limited schedule to ensure we support our customers and emergency service personnel. Heritage Marine will also be glad to order and ship your needs to your home.
We are taking equal measures to support the needs of our crew members.
Welcome to Heritage Marine Inc.! We offer a variety of marine products and our selection is second to none. Heritage Marine Inc. prides itself on having the friendliest and most knowledgeable staff in Joliet, Illinois. It is our goal to help our customers find the perfect watercraft to fit their lifestyle, along with just the right parts and accessories. Check out our brochures to see what products we offer. If you need help in making your selection, feel free call or stop in—we're always ready to serve you.
Heritage Marine Inc. closed our parts counter due to Shelter-in Place requirements, however if you will complete the Parts Request form or call us we will try to locate your PARTS and ship them to you. Heritage Marine is afamily-owned and operated and conveniently located in Joliet, Illinois. Heritage Marine Inc. can provide you with the latest and best in marine products to make your outdoor living more enjoyable. We specialize in offering the latest innovations in boating technology. We combine a wide variety of products with a friendly and knowledgeable staff to meet all of your boating needs. Our goal is to make Heritage Marine Inc. your one-stop dealership for sales, service, parts,and fun!
We recognize that our customers have a variety of needs when it comes to their boating lifestyles. That is precisely why we are committed to serving each customer with excellence. From the minute you walk through the door, exceeding your expectations is our top priority. Call or stop by; you’ll be glad you did.
If you are looking for a BOAT Shop who cares
you have found the RIGHT PLACE.
Over the past 30 plus years we have been
solving Boat Repair Problems.
Our GOAL is to repair your Boat in
5 days after you approve the repair.
We also work with most
Insurance Companies, if you have damaged your Boat
by striking something underwater.
Just bring it to Heritage and we will prepare a estimate for
your Insurance company
Heritage will handle the claim for you and
GET YOU BACK ON THE WATER.
You need parts for your Boat maintenance and repair projects, that's a given. You may also need hard-to-find tools, friendly advice, or maybe even a little encouragement. We've been in the parts business since the beginning. Heritage Marine has almost everything you need for Do It Yourself Boat and Engine repair projects. Heritage handles parts from BRP for Johnson and Evinrude Engines along with Mercury Outboard and Mercruiser parts, including oil, filters, trailer parts including bearings, hubs, and much, much more. To assist you looking up BRP Johnson / Evinrude Parts use the BRP Button.
Heritage can supply you the parts you need for your next repair project. Just find your engine serial number and your engine model number and give Brian a call. He will assist you finding the parts you need for your Mercury and Brp Engine. We can supply you with parts from Mercury and BRP and SIERRA. There is no freight charges for orders picked up in our shop. If needed we can ship your parts to you home for the normal UPS Charge. To assist you look up parts click on the following button for EPC Programs
Currently we have over 600 different Propellers and other items listed in our EBAY Store. If you would like to pick up your Prop in our store just call
815-726-4400 and order it. We will call you when your purchase is ready for pick up. We do not stock all props in the store, please allow 2 Business Days for shipment to our store and we will call you.
Call Now 815 726 4400
When the snow melts and the smell of charbroiled meat fills the air, it’s time to get your boat ready for spring. Whether you’re planning on floating down the river, bobbing on the bayou or sailing the seven seas, follow these tips from highly rated boating experts.
1. Wash away the winter. the start of spring is a good time to wax, wash and detail your boat. “It’s a good time to get the grunge from winter cleaned off,” he says.
2. Use the right products. you shouldn’t use non-marine cleaners on your boat. Products designed for automobiles can damage your boat’s vinyl or canvassing.
3. Clear the bilge. Rain and melted snow can seep into the bilge. You’ll want to pump that water out before you float your boat.
4. Charge your battery. You should ensure your battery has a strong charge before you hit the water. Otherwise, you might be up the creek without a paddle.
5. Do a safety check. According to Brian, this is the time to check all your navigation lights, the boat’s horn and all safety equipment, such as your life jackets and first aid kit. Take the time to make sure all the required gear is on the boat
6. Get the boat serviced. Brian says most people change their boat’s oil and get an outdrive service done once a year. He recommends changing the motor’s oil every 50 hours of use or every other year, whichever comes first.
7. Check your registrations. Brian also says you should make sure you have all current stickers on your boat. Registration laws very by state, but some states, like Siems’ home state of Missouri, require you to register your boat, trailer and the motor.
8. Examine your trailer. If you’re going to use a trailer, Brian says you should check all the lights and make sure you have properly inflated tires before you hit the road.
9. Avoid that sinking feeling. Finally, Brian says if you took your drain plug out during winterization, put it back in to avoid sinking the boat.
If you have any service items please remember to give Brian a call and he can set up a convenient time for you to bring your Boat in for service required.
IT IS OUR GOAL to GET YOU ON THE WATER...
LETS GO BOATING......
Get 10% off your first purchase when you sign up for our newsletter!
We love our customers, so feel free to visit during normal business hours.
410 Mc Donough St., Joliet, IL 60436, US
09:00 am – 05:00 pm